Scripts are messages that appear on agent’s screen when on a call, populated with lead data, such as name. This allows customized messages to be read out to the lead.
- Go to your host name for e.g. xyz.cc.warmconnect.in and click on Dialer Administration.
- Now Click on Scripts and then Add A New script.
- Enter Script ID and name and make the script active Y
- The script is a combination of text and fields from your lists which can be inserted from the drop down menu. E.g last name.
- Go to Campaigns and select the Campaign ID in which you need to add the script.
- In Campaign > Detail View go to script and add script ID from the drop down menu and click SUBMIT.
- Now when agents get a call they can view the script on clicking script tab on their login screen.