Introducing SMS services for you to connect with your prospects and customers all over the world. Below are the details of the same.Continue reading Introducing SMS services.
Due to changes in STIR/SHAKEN rules all caller IDs need to be verified. Your caller IDs can be verified in one of the following ways:
- Provide us a bill showing ownership of the number you use as caller ID.
- Provide us a document showing a business relationship between you and the owner of the number.
- Log into your console and chat with our helpdesk to verify the number.
- Caller ID numbers provided by us do not need verification.
Please note failure to verify your caller IDs may cause auto-subscription to one of the below CallerID options for your protection. Please also note that callerIDs must answer return calls from those dialled.
Our inbound numbers (DIDs) for USA are of 4 types as below. Our helpdesk will help you decide which ones you need. DIDs cannot be converted from one type to another. DIDs are STIR-SHAKEN compatible.
- Inbound Only: For high volume inbound campaigns. Can be used by Corporates and Call Centers. Cannot be used to set CallerID on outbound dialing. Almost every area code available.
- CallerIDs: Inbound numbers for personal and corporate use. Can be used as CallerID on outbound calling. Cannot be used by Call Centers. Most area codes available.
- CallerIDs for Call Centers: Can be used by Call Centers as CallerID on high volume outbound campaigns. Incoming calls charged at toll free rates. Not recommended for Inbound campaigns. Limited choice of area codes.
- Discount CallerIDs for Call Centers: Sold in bulk packs of 10, 50, 100 & 200. Can be used by Call Centers as CallerID on high volume outbound campaigns. Incoming calls charged at toll free rates. Not recommended for Inbound campaigns. Cannot choose area code, can choose state. Discounts on setup and rent as follows: 10 for the price of 4, 50 for the price of 8, 100 for the price of 10 & 200 for the price of 16 DIDs. These rates are for packs taken at one time. E.g. If you subscribe to a pack of 100 CallerIDs in one month, and another pack of 100 in the next, you will be charged rent for 100 x 2 every month going forward, not for 200 x 1.
|Type:||Inbound Only||CallerIDs||CallerIDs for|
for Call Centers
|Can be used to set CallerID?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Can be used by Call Centers?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Incoming Charged as Toll Free?||Yes||Yes|
|Choice of Area Code?||Almost all||Most||Limited||State|
To order a DID please click on Order DID in your console or start a chat session from our website or dialer admin page, or call our helpdesk.
Your online Web Console lets you view recordings that are stored on your WebFolders. While the Console lets you download recordings one at a time, Webfolders also provides the WebDAV protocol for bulk file management and transfer. WebDAV protocol is a modern replacement for FTP protocol and is better suited to work with firewalls. It can be utilised with software such as WinSCP. Following steps will help you setup WinScp for common tasks such as downloading and deleting recordings in bulk.Continue reading Manage WebFolders recordings using WinScp
After 18 months of development, we are excited to introduce our cheaper, easier & better Dialer. The main features are listed below.Continue reading Our new Dialer!
We were getting various request for keeping the server ON during non dialing hours. Based on the request we now have Admin mode on our dialers. This is cost effective and yet gives you access to the dialer during non dialing hours.Continue reading Admin mode on our new Dialers.
You may need to search for specific leads using their phone number, emailID, name, disposition status etc. Following steps will let you search and also download recordings of that lead.Continue reading How to search for Leads and Download Recordings
Sometimes you may need to analyse calls made or create custom one-time reports that are not available from the Reports section. Export Calls Report lets you download raw call data to your Desktop for this.
Download call details using Export Calls Report.
- Goto the hostname e.g xyz.cc.warmconnect.in then click on Dialer Administration.
- Click Reports.
- Click on Export Calls Report.
- Select Date Range, Campaigns, Inbound Groups, Lists, Statuses and User Groups and then click SUBMIT.
- Save the file and Open to View the Report.
Sometimes you want to track server start or stop, viz. start/stop time, ip from where and whether it was started / stopped automatically or manually. For this, so far you have had to visit our tech-desk or email us, which is quite inconvenient.
Now, with the help of a new feature “Server Report” you can get start/stop time of your server along with its subscription ip. In Preferences/Reports tab, select the period and click on “View Server Report” as follows:-
Server auto start and auto stop would be logged as auto_start and auto_stop respectively.
Please follow the steps below through which you can login in warmconnect to start and stop server.
Login to warmconnect to start and stop server.
- Go to our website www.warmconnect.in
- Enter User ID and password from the email you have received & click on > arrow to login.
- Click on Open Console.
- Then click on Manage Server.
- Then click on GREEN arrow to start the server.
- Click on OK.
- Please wait for few minutes till the status changes to running.
- Click on the Hostname to access the server or copy and paste the IP address on a new tab.
- Once your shift ends, click on the RED square button to stop the dialer.
- Click on OK to confirm.
- Please wait for few minutes till the status changes to stopped.
- Then click on Logout.
Have you started the server but are not able to access the dialer? Your dialer needs a standards compliant DNS server to function properly. We recommend Google’s free DNS server. Steps below will help you change the DNS of your PC.
- Right click on the PC icon on the right hand side of your desktop and click on Open Network and sharing center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right click on the Network Adapter then click on Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on Properties.
- Select Use the following Google DNS server addresses.
- Enter Preferred DNS server 220.127.116.11 and Alternative DNS server as 18.104.22.168 then click on OK.