If your call center runs more than one process, each process should be setup in a separate campaign. By default there are three campaigns created on the dialer for broadcast, manual and auto dialing. To create additional campaigns follow the steps below.
- Click on Dialer administration.
- Click Campaigns.
- By default broadcast/manual/auto dialing campaigns are created viz BRO211/DEMO_CAMPAIGN/DEMO_AUTO.
- To create any new campaign click on Copy Campaign.
- Enter Campaign ID,Campaign Name and then select Source campaign from drop down menu for auto dialing select DEMO_AUTO and for manual dialing select DEMO_CAMPAIGN.
- Make Active Y from drop down menu.
- Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page to create the campaign.
- New campaign is created with all campaign settings. Add lists in this campaign to start calling.