We are looking for Business Development Managers to lead our sales of International & Domestic Telecom services, VoIP, PBX and phone systems to Corporates. Your team will be responsible for generating leads and qualifying pipeline for our Small/Mid-size and Enterprise Sales Teams.
- Help your team generate leads and converting them into sales opportunities
- Meet quota of qualified sales opportunities for sales team
- Ensure your team members make 50-80 calls per day, with additional touch points by e-mail
- Proactively and promptly process all leads to with the appropriate disposition
- Qualify prospects based on criteria of Fit, Budget, Authority, Need and Time, and gather sales intelligence
- Deliver consistently against quota, despite imperfect systems and processes
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with prospects by anticipating needs and understanding customer environment
- Articulate the WarmConnect value proposition by phone and e-mail
- Continuously log activities and intelligence into CRM.
- Proactively provide feedback on every aspect of the business including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to improve demand generation processes and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in Telecom/VoIP sales – 3 years minimum
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience of cold calling
- Familiarity with common office software and CRM
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and goals
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Professional business acumen, strong communication skills, strong presence, and confidence
- Highly team oriented – must be able to accept and contribute new ideas
- Excellent time management with ability to multi-task, prioritize, etc.
- Experience selling enterprise products/services, especially SaaS, or other technology is a plus
Success in this role will lead to career opportunities in other areas of the sales organization and company. Your remuneration will be the best in the Industry along with a generous incentive structure. We are results oriented and do not micro manage our team. Candidates from Mumbai are preferred with a hybrid work-from-home setup. Apply in confidence and see what this opportunity has to offer you.
Apply for this position
Your CV/Resume should list educational qualifications as well as work experience if any, with year or dates of each.