Have you started the server but are not able to access the dialer? Your dialer needs a standards compliant DNS server to function properly. We recommend Google’s free DNS server. Steps below will help you change the DNS of your PC.
- Right click on the PC icon on the right hand side of your desktop and click on Open Network and sharing center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right click on the Network Adapter then click on Properties.
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Click on Properties.
- Select Use the following Google DNS server addresses.
- Enter Preferred DNS server 184.108.40.206 and Alternative DNS server as 220.127.116.11 then click on OK.